Eiline was born in California in 2008. At a young age, she started to play piano when she was four and half. One year later, she also began studying both cello and violin. Recently, she is finally settling on the cello. Eiline loves music and enjoys playing cello and chamber music. She believes, through cello, she can impact others by making wonderful music to the world.
In 2015, she made her first cello debut at Carnegie Hall and also has been invited to perform in New York for many times. Currently, Eiline is studying with Professor JoonSung Jun.
Eiline has participated and awarded in many festivals and completions since age 5:
- 2016 (8) – 1st place, CalASTA (American String Teachers Association)
- 2016 (7) – 3rd place, Enkor International Music Competition
- 2016 (7) – 1st place, American Protégé International Piano and String competition 2016
- 2015 (7) – 1st place, Southwestern Youth Music Festival
- 2015 (6) – Gold Medal, Golden Key Music Festival
- 2015 (6) – Gold Medal, AADGT International Young Gifted Musicians Festival
- 2015 (6) – 2nd place, American Protégé International Piano and String Competition 2015
- 2014 (6) – 1st place at Southwestern Youth Music Festival
- 2013 (5) – 4th place at Southwestern Youth Music Festival
Concerto in C major, 1st Mov., Haydn, 7:38